Princeton Educational Center
DBI partnered with the Eastern Province of the Vincentian Order on the redevelopment of a beautiful historic property outside Princeton, New Jersey. We worked with the township to re-imagine the site as a profitable educational campus and public memorial park, bringing in revenue while respecting the heritage and character of the site. The resulting design program preserved the site’s existing Gothic Revival and Arts & Crafts architecture, including an outstanding chapel dating from 1932. In order to fully realize the vision, DBI rezoned the site, identified a consortium of educational tenants and secured a long-term lease, and crafted the financial structure to create a viable campus and memorial park.